Associate Transportation Planner
SALARY: $51,786 - $68,657 DOE
CLOSING DATE: August 15th, 2018 – 11:59pm
Under the direction of the Transportation Planning Manager this position provides professional and technical expertise in the field of transportation planning as directed and/assigned. Exercises independent judgment, decision making, project management and associate level planning recommendations. This position will have a heavy emphasis on development, implementation, and effectiveness monitoring of the City’s Transportation Demand Management Plan.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in geography, urban/regional planning, transportation planning, traffic engineering, environmental planning, or a closely related field. A master’s degree in relevant field may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Master’s degree
in a closely related field
- Previous transportation
and/or transit planning experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or operate objects, controls, or tools.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: To apply, visit www.parkcity.org