UrbanTrans manages various innovative commuter behavior change programs throughout North America. The successful candidate will be expected to work on a variety of projects but will primarily act as Executive Director to a thriving transportation management association, Perimeter Connects. This position is the perfect fit for a self-motivated, problem solver that enjoys managing all aspects of an organization.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning, project management, budgeting for Perimeter Connects
- Overseeing staffing for the Perimeter Connects organization, including leveraging staff from other offices
- Developing and delivering innovative, in-depth pilot projects with key audiences
- Recruiting and building productive relationships with employers, ranging from C-suite executives to Human Resource or other managers.
- Leading employer recruitment tasks to engage new workplaces and nurturing relationships that support great workplace transportation programs
- Leading data collection and managements tasks required to inform program measurement and evaluation, with a strong data-led approach to decision making
- Leading the day to day program delivery for Perimeter Connects, including:
- Managing, trouble-shooting, and pivoting strategy implementation
- Resource and time management of project scope
- Ensuring quality control
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders such as employer partners, funders, and transportation agencies/service providers.
- Managing communication strategies and working with team members to ensure quality control and assurance of all messages and outputs
- Leveraging principles and strategies that create measurable transportation behavior change including:
- Human/social behavior change
- Organizational development
- Leading, planning and when necessary staffing outreach events such as transportation fairs, expos, tabling, lunch and learns, for a variety of client types
- Tracking and leading area business development opportunities, RFPs, RFQs and other relevant activities
- Providing direct support to the department manager(s)/director(s) as well as the wider company management team