Kimley-Horn is one of the nation's most comprehensive and best respected civil engineering and land planning firms. We are searching for a landscape architect for our Jacksonville, FL office. This position will support our growing Landscape Architecture practice by providing site planning, urban and landscape design, and graphic and technical production. Project experiences will be diverse, as we provide services to both the public and private sectors. Projects include land planning, urban design and redevelopment, mixed-use and all types of residential development, streetscapes, design guidelines, public infrastructure design, parks and other community facility design.Position Requirements- Degree in Landscape Architecture
* Strong AutoCAD, Microsoft (Word and Excel) skills
* Working knowledge of graphic software programs (Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, GIS/Arcview, and PowerPoint)
* Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Portfolio or work samples will be required if considered for an interview
* Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Min. ExperienceEntry-LevelMin. Education LevelBachelor's DegreeRequired MajorLandscape ArchitectureDesired Qualifications- Experience working for a civil engineering design firm
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Self-motivated; sense of urgency to produce high quality work
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Kimley-Horn provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the selection process. Please advise Kimley-Horn of any accommodations you require in order to express an interest in a specific opening by emailing: ...@Kimley-horn.com or calling (919) ###-####. Please state your reasonable accommodation request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Kimley-Horn will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering Kimley-Horn for your next career opportunity.
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. Kimley-Horn is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and as such, we request priority protected veteran referrals. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Connect with Us
Copyright Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved Nondiscrimination/No existe discriminacion
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact our Title VI Specialist at (703) ###-#### (TTY/TDD users, call 711).
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. asegura que no existe discriminacion en ninguno de sus programas ni actividades de acuerdo al Titulo VI de la Ley de Derechos Civiles del ao 1964. Si usted necesita informacion adicional o asistencia especial para personas discapacitadas o con limitaciones en el dominio del Ingles, comunquese con nuestro especialista del Titulo VI al telefono (703) ###-#### (usuarios de TTY/TDD, llamar al 711).