Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities
- Develop The charter for The new governance structure in support of Government wide Security clearance reform - facilitating discussions in reform team meetings where innovation and creation of new strategies can be applied to a reformed Security clearance structure. - Capturing new requirements and action items that result from reform team meetings and identifying issues requiring leadership team decision. - developing reform team briefings for The leadership team to present at Government and industry forums. - developing responses to inquiries from senior administration officials and Congress on Security clearance reform. - integrate activities among The IT, policy and demonstration Teams in The Joint Security and Suitability reform team.Qualifications
-5 years of relevant experience with a minimum of a BS degree.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct critical thinking and strategically analyze problems, conduct independent research, filter and synthesize information and data, summarize findings succinctly, and present logical arguments.
- Familiarity with all Security regulations and policy.
- Possess a college degree (plus a minimum of 2 years experience) with a strong background in business analysis and process improvement techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to use Information Technology tools to support collaboration.
- TS/SCI Clearance with PolygraphOptions