Our firm is looking to hire a mid-level landscape architect / designer with excellent skills in design, working drawing experience and project management.
Salary is based on one s experience and skill-set. We offer a 401K program, paid vacations, paid holidays and a Healthcare Reimbursement Plan.
- Manage multiple projects of various scales from the schematic design phase through construction document phase.
- Manage and assist in the development and production of complete project documents with office CAD standards Design and Construction Document Packages.
- Manage projects, including presenting design, managing client relationships, job cost tracking and attending project meetings.
- Coordinate with architectural and engineering disciplines in the development of plans and project documents.
- CAD drafting of construction details that comply with overall design intent and project budget.
- Assist in construction administration.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field is required.
- Highly motivated registered Landscape Architect with prior experience in project management.
- Strong conceptual and design skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of California low water use plant material.
- Experience with residential, corporate, developer and/or institutional projects.
- Strong communication skills and confidence in interacting with interpersonal and Clients.
- Proficient in the development of plans and details.
- 5-8 years of experience in a landscape architecture firm.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- Understanding of Sketchup, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Revit and other programs is desired.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
Required experience: Landscape Architecture 5-8 years minimum